THE LUXURY OF 21: A CREATIVE PIONEERING PROCESS THAT LINKS FASHION AND INCLUSION. 3 MONTHS AND 10 SESSIONSOF PROFESSIONALISM AND EFFORT.
The luxury of 21 wants to demonstrate that inclusion is necessary and that people with Down syndrome or intellectual disabilities have a lot to contribute to society in general and the fashion sector in particular.
During 3 months and over 10 sessions that lasts this project, Eva, María and Teresa will learn from the best professionals a whole process of how to create, design and talk about their creations and inspiration.
1. Inspiration in the fashion world.
2. Sketches: first drawings and materials.
3. Technique: Calculations and measurements.
4. Pattern: paper template.
5. Volumes: First bag shapes.
6. Selection of materials using a “role-playing” shop.
7. Packaging, the importance of wrapping.
8. Price calculation PVP and costs: how much it costs to make aluxury handbag.
9. How to communicate and explain the design before the press and potential buyers.
10. Jury: Jury communicates to the press which Luxury Handbag goes to production.